Saturday 17 November 2018

I'm Baacck!

Hi guys,

Wow it has been a long time since I last updated this blog that I started four years ago!

During the interim, I have stayed in my current job as a website designer at a finance company and had decided to pursue that, though recent events in my workplace have begun to make me question if I was actually doing the right thing and what was right for me or was I just settling for what had become the quick and easy option as during that time this blog could've become even more successful.

Anyway I recently took out a book from my local library which was Killing Floor by Lee Child - the first in the Jack Reacher series. I am currently halfway through this and it is the first book in a long time that I have enjoyed reading and I wanted to write a review of it - which has made me want to recommit to this blog that I started all those years ago.

Anyway for those that have stuck with the blog or have visited the blog thank you so much for visiting and I am now going to commit as much as I can to writing content for this blog again. The final thing to say is the first book I will be reviewing is, of course, Killing Floor which will be here soon.

With love and best wishes,

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment